Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Holiday Recipes II - Dr Sue's Dessert Collection

>> Wednesday, December 18, 2013





As the second of my three-part series of holiday recipes, I've brought together a collection of the top 5 DrSue holiday desserts that I've gathered over the years on my website.   Enjoy!

Baked Pears with Walnuts & Cranberries  - throw a little arugula under this one and it doubles as a salad!

Holiday Pumpkin Pancakes - a Christmas morning crowd pleaser

Chocolate Espresso Brownies (pictured above) - can't beat this, at only 115 calories each!

Crustless Pumpkin Pie - skipping the crust on your pie brings this recipe down to a slim 65 calories per slice!

Blueberry Crisp Yuletide Dessert - a healthy version of a traditional favorite!


Follow me on twitter: @drsuepedersen

www.drsue.ca © 2013

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP